Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Life After College

Growing up I was always told to attend college. Get your bachelors degree, pursue your passion, live your life to the fullest, were all phrases that I was very familiar with.

Now that that chapter is complete what is my next move? I looked for others for guidance, prayed and positioned myself for greatness. I have come to realize that ones calling is their passion.

We are all put on this earth to be happy and have fun. Travel, meet, converse, learn, challenge, love, & give back. I want to give back to all those that not only helped me but those that need my help. However, I can only do so by first ensuring that I have helped myself.

Some future moves that are expected from me this year; 1.) Investing 2.) Becoming more financially literate 3.) Enroll into a masters program 4.) Travel while learning another language.

I challenge all to make a list of what you want to achieve, promote your mind and live your Dreams. You are the architect to your life. You create, and put ideas on paper to one day become reality.

There is nothing like the feeling of setting goals and watching them come true. Live your dreams and stay tuned for my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment